Monday, January 21, 2013

Mike and Ike!!

Hello Everyone!
Great day today planning with my team!    Such a dedicated group of amazing teachers! Love you all, girls!!  We have some fabulous things planned for our little firsties! 
Besides all the MLK material we are going to cover this week, I made this fun little word work activity.  We are studying long i  with silent e this week. Along with Sparkly E kids are going to have the opportunity to sweeten up their practice and invite Mike and Ike along! Yes! Another "Eat Your Words" activity!  I have a feeling they are going to love this one!!

 Want one? Click here!! :)

Okay!  That's sure was quick, I know!  Lot's to do to get ready for the rest of the week!!
Have a terrific Tuesday!!

Joyfully!
Nancy

3 comments:

  1. You must never sleep, with all the wonderful things you come up with. Thank you so much for sharing everything.

    Learning With Susie Q

    susieqsclass@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to have a team to plan with! Thank goodness I have bloggers to get ideas from... You are one of my favorites!

    Thanks for all you share.

    Delighted

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!