Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sparkly E Dazzles Us!

Hello Everyone!!
We had a very sparkly day today!  Sparkly E came to spend some time with us!  She is just as popular as Sneaky E!  See for yourself!








We learned the little poem, made some sparkly e's ( glue and glitter e's), did these cute little mini skits, and then practiced our long vowel words!!  Sparkle is obviously important to learning!! :)  I love how even some of my little boys weren't afraid to sparkle!! :)


Get your sparkle on and click here for the printable!!

OH! Some of you wanted the MLK printable from yesterday.  
Click here for that!! :)


Have a sparkly evening everyone!!
Joyfully!
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. We just finished up magic "e" I wish I had saw your post before

    Such cute ideas

    Pocket Full of Kinders

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!