Thursday, January 1, 2015

Let It Snow!

Hello Everyone!!
Happy New Year!!!  My wish for you in this coming year is that you find some joy in every day!  I get so much joy creating hands on curriculum for young learners which will engage their hands and minds!! Today I want to share a little unit that uses snow and snowmen for inspiration.  My apologies to my Australian and other friends who are in the middle of summer right now, but maybe you can save this for another time in your year! :) This little unit is loaded with 80 pages of ELA, Math, and Science activities--whole group and independent, including my new favorite way to reinforce retelling!! Story Spoons!!! Take a look at some of what is included!


Lots of math games



Mystery Picture with addition and subtraction
Written Expression and hands on visual opportunities


Retelling practice
Mini Posters for Retelling

Story Spoons- Use for whole group
and Independent Retelling






 



Snowglobe Fun!!!





Tic Tac Snow!! Use jumbo marshmallows!

If you are at all interested in any of these and so much more, 
Yes! It's free!! (***as is everything I post!! Just let me know if you can use any of this or if there is something else you want to see!***)

Well, only a couple more days of winter break fun!! Stay tuned for my next little unit "Hot Hot Hot Chocolate!!"

Thanks for stopping by our frosty little 
Window on Wonder!!
Joyfully!
Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!