Sunday, May 10, 2015

Soil and Rocks!

Hello Everyone!
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there...and to all the dads, grandparents, friends, and others who also fulfill the mom role. Your job is so important!  Celebrate your commitment and love!
 I had a wonderful day spoiling my mom and hearing from both my babies---from afar!! Yes, they will always be my babies no matter how old they get!!!  I love you, Jordan and Toby!!!
I have so much to share from last week!!  We had one jam packed week, which about took me out, but we do survive, don't we? I haven't had time to go through all my pictures, so that post is going to have to wait.
I do want to share what we have coming up...our study of soil and rocks!!!  Oh. My. The kids loooooove this!!!  Sometimes we forget how much kids get into our little science studies!! I have shared my soil unit before, but I worked on adding to it, cleaning it up, and am now ready to share.  Here are some pics from the 39 page unit.

















you can get my unit....


Hope you can use a bit of it!!  I know my kids are going to have a blast!! 
Well, that's it for today.  I promise I'll be back to share our week.
Thanks for your patience!  And thanks for your support of this little Window On Wonder!!

Joyfully!
Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!